Introduction

Welcome to Bioparanoria, the blogsite of Aiden Kinerk. Here I post articles on a myriad of topics, from zoology and history to politics and the arts. I'm a man who's intensely interested in every that is, and this site allows me an outlet to use my passion for writing to explore countless fascinating subjects. So long as it catches my special interest and I deem it worthy of a post, it will eventually become one.

As for the curious title of this blog, it references a term developed by the obscure paleoartist John McLoughlin, evolutionary bioparanornia. It's defined as "an acute, often immobilizing sense of dread generated by fatigue in persons interested in both the current state of world affairs and the evolutionary history of life on Earth." It's not a psychiatric disorder, so much as a state of mind (one that's quite familiar to me) that the world-weary often have, and it ties into some of the issues that will be addressed over the course of this blog's lifetime.

Enjoy yourself here, and I hope you can learn of many things arcane and peculiar that make this tiny section of the universe so unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Champ and Sandra: The Story of the 1977 Mansi Photo

The Moronic Class Politics Of So-Called "Populist" J.D. Vance

An Ornithological Enigma: The Arthur's Pass Moa Photograph